Friday, April 13, 2007

Criminal Minds


I found a new TV Series I like, Criminal Minds is about FBI profilers and I like the psicological part of the investigation. I have no idea how accurate it really is but it’s entertaining. For someone who always said she seldom watched television it seems I've been hooked by a lot of shows lately. Will I ever overdose on these police/detective/investigation shows?


I must say though that what first made stop me my zapping in this program was the fact that one of the main characters is played by Thomas Gibson, which I recognised from the Dharma and Greg series. I had so much fun watching that series a few years ago when it first aired here!

1 comment:

  1. This series is aired in France too. And like you I enjoy watching it. The team work, their deductions... are very entertaining !

    Lluthiel

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...