Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Organising From The Inside Out


I read a different kind of book yesterday, more on the practical side. I've always been into organising everything. Ever since I know myself I'm either orginising and storing and filing or complaining about things not being organised my way.

When this book came along I thought there might be room for improvement and so I started reading it. However I think this is a bit too detailed for me and my needs. Not to mention that there is a psicological approach that really is not my style.

I'm passing it along to the next person but I'm wondering if I'm the only one trying to organise everything. Aren't you like that too?

2 comments:

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...