Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Additions to the TBR pile

Only three this week and two of them a gift:

Kresley Cole - No Rest For the Wicked
Kresley Cole - A Hunger Like No Other
Diane Perkins - The Marriage Bargain


The Cole's were a gift. I'm wondering if I should read them before I trade them. Some people just adore them, others are less than entusiastic...

But I really should stop getting more books. My trade box is overflowing and my shelves are filled with my keepers and TBR books. The problem is that it's like an addiction, I always want that new book that came out from an author I love or with an interesting subject... It's difficult to exercise some self control but it's something I really have to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...