Saturday, August 30, 2008

Index Changes

I decided the index was getting a bit too big for me to manage it so I decided to cut it in half and now you have on the left side bar 2 indexes:


  • Index of Reads - A to K

  • Index of Reads - L to Z



  • I also made them a bit bigger as it seems it wasn't easy to spot the index before. I must say that ever since I started using Goodreads to catalogue my books it became much easier to find any book I want and so I haven't used the blog index as much as in the beginning. In case you wondering what my Goodreads bookshelf looks like you can find it here:





    Widget_logo

    I'm still in the process of creating more shelves by subjects but it really is a wonderful site to keep everything organised!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...