Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reliquiae Challenge Completed!


A few days ahead of the deadline - Jan 15th - I have just completed another challenge. I really enjoyed the books I read and I do plan to continue reading urban fantasy. Although it wasn't just that genre the majority of what I read can be included in that and I found that I quite enjoyed them.



I had entered for the Haunted Nights level, meaning read 6 books by Jan 15th.

Books read:

Christine Feehan - Turbulent Sea
Christine Feehan - Hidden Currents
Nalini Singh - Branded By Fire
Lara Adrian - Kiss of Midnight
Patricia Briggs - Blood Bound
Patricia Briggs - Iron Kissed

1 comment:

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...