Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Reliquiae Challenge


I'm joining another challenge, this one is organised by A. and A. and it's about Paranormal fiction so quite irresistible for me at the moment. Here are the rules:


1. Challenge runs from July 15th 2009 to January 15th 2010.

2. Choose the number of books you want to read by selecting one of the reading levels we’ve proposed (see below).

3. Books must fall under one, two or all of the categories we’ve proposed depending on the number of books you wish to read (see above).



Levels:

Bite on the Neck: 3 books.
Flying Cauldron: 4 books.
Deadly Red Moon: 5 books.
Haunted Nights: 6 books.




I have yet to choose the books but I'm going for the Haunted Nights level. You can join the challenge by visiting the blog.

Books read:

Christine Feehan - Turbulent Sea

Christine Feehan - Hidden Currents

Nalini Singh - Branded By Fire

Lara Adrian - Kiss of Midnight

Patricia Briggs - Blood Bound

Patricia Briggs - Iron Kissed

4 comments:

  1. I saw this challenge too..I haven't signed up for it yet but I am very tempted. haha! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris, do join us! I'm sure it will be fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girls sure do know how to tempt don't they! I'll think about this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...