Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Holiday Reading Challenge - Completed

And another challenge completed right in the nick of time! For The Winter Holiday Reading Challenge I read the following books:


A Homespun Regency Christmas - Anthology
A Christmas Wedding Wager - Michelle Styles
The Christmas Box - Richard Paul Evans
A Gift For a Rogue - Julia Parks
A Father For Christmas - Paula Tanner Girard
Regency Christmas Wishes - Anthology
 
I'm just sorry I didn't find books about other holidays besides Christmas but I joined the challenge at the last moment and these were what I could find in my TBR pile. If there's a new challenge next year I'll prepare myself in advance. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just registered to this great place anecasworld.blogspot.com . I need to ask for your opinion.
    Can you tell me please do you make money with forex and if yes what forex dealer do you use?
    Do you know of some trusted ones?

    Thanks in advance for your answers.

    P.S. Sorry if I have posted to wrong category "http://www.historicalfictiononline.com/forums/index.php" but as you can notice I am newbie here.

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...