Monday, June 3, 2013

Portuguese HF Challenge - Update



Time for another update of this challenge. This month I added my first two reviews so we now have a total of 12 books read. Hopefully next month will bring more reviews to add to this list. I like the fact that although we don't have that many books, they cover very different periods in the history of Portugal. I have already added a few more books to my TBR pile. I'll be going on vacation for the next two weeks so I hope to make some progress.

You can find below the list of books read and reviewed so far.
  1. Quando Lisboa Tremeu by Domingos Amaral - reviewed by Mady
  2. D. Dinis by Cristina Torrão - reviewed by Inês Montenegro
  3. Já Não se Escrevem Cartas de Amor by Mário Zambujal - reviewed  by Inês Montenegro
  4. Quando Lisboa Tremeu by Domingos Amaral - reviewed by Inês Montenegro
  5. Angola, o Horizonte Perdido by António Coimbra - reviewed by Inês Montenegro
  6. O Remorso de Baltasar Serapião by Valter Hugo Mãe - reviewed by Mady
  7. O Evangelho Segundo Jesus Cristo by Jose Saramago - reviewed by Mady
  8. Além Tejo by Catarina Pereira Araujo - reviewed by Susana Patricia Rosa
  9. D. Maria I, a vida notável de uma rainha louca by Jenifer Roberts - reviewed by Inês Montenegro
  10. Exilados by Manuel Arouca - reviewed by Inês Montenegro
  11. Inês de Castro by Maria Pilar Queralt del Hierro - reviewed by Ana T.
  12. Além Tejo by Catarina Pereira Araújo - reviewed by Ana T.

If you want to join the challenge  and/or add any reviews you can find the details here. Looking forward to see what other books will be joining these on my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...