Tuesday, October 15, 2013

2013 Reading Challenges - Update

The end of the year is getting closer and being without a computer made me miss the date of some of the reading challenges I'm involved in. Still, I don't think I'm doing too bad at keeping up. All's well with the Goodreads and the Regency Romance Challenges. Things are progressing nicely in the Romantic Suspense, TBR and Portuguese HF challenges and it's on the HF  and the P&P Bicentenary challenges that are giving me a bit more trouble. More due to lack of time than lack of interest but there's yet 2 a half months to go.




Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Goal - 60 books
Books read - 67

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge
Goal  - 15 books
Books read - 6

Regency Romance Reading Challenge
Goal - 2 books
Books read - 3

Romantic Suspense Reading Challenge
Goal - 13 books
Books read - 12

TBR Challenge
Goal - 12 books
Books read - 8

P&P Bicentenary Challenge
Goal - 4 books
Books read - 1

Portuguese Historical Fiction Challenge
Goal - 6 books
Books read - 4

All be back in December to check how I did with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...