Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm back...

I sort of disappeared a month ago because my computer crashed again. It's the second time in a few months so maybe it's time to get a new one. Or maybe get a Tablet, I've been thinking one of those might be useful for most of the things I do online and it would be much cheaper. My ebook reader crashed around the same time so I read little this past month. In a way that was a good thing as I used that time to organise things at home and check out some new TV series. 

Now that I'm back (and I'll hopefully stay that way till I get a new computer/tablet) I'll catch up on the challenges I'm involved in. I missed a few deadlines and the update of the Portuguese HF Challenge but I'll get back on track in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...