Friday, March 9, 2007

Disneyland Resort Paris




No crafty or bookish posts today. I spent yesterday at a workshop about Disneyland Resort Paris and ended up with no time for my hobbies.

Now I'm not exactly the kind of visitor that these parks attract. Although I liked Disney movies and comics when I was younger I wasn't an addict and I never, or at least very seldom, watch them now. So I went because I thought it would be helpful to have more knowledge to share with the clients.

I haven't changed my opinion but I have to admit that it was more fun than I thought to watch the movies about the park, the parades, the Disney characters and all the attractions they have there. If ever the opportunity arises I guess I wouldn't mind spending a weekend with Mickey and Minnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...