Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rereading My Keepers

I've been promising myself that I'll reread all my keepers one day, the fact is that I've been collecting books for a long time now and I feel my tastes have changed somehow.
There's no better opportunity than now that I've decided to organise them in a LibraryThing account. I won't have time to reread everything immediately so I added the ones that I remember well enough and the ones that offer more doubts will be reread and graded before being added. I've already added 65 books and now I'll just progressively add the rest.

Here's some of the books already there:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...