Monday, June 7, 2010

Once Upon a Time Challenge Completed

I just completed another challenge last week - the Once Upon a Time Challenge

The goal was to read 5 books that could be fantasy, mythology, fairy tales or folklore and my choices were:



Fantasy - Queen of Song and Souls by C. L. Wilson
Fantasy (Urban) - Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Mythology - Bull God by Roberta Gellis
Fantasy (Paranormal) - Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh
Fantasy (Paranormal) - Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh

With the exception of the Gellis book all the others are part of series that I was already reading and they were good reads for the most part.

Thanks for hosting this challenge Carl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...