Sunday, June 17, 2012

What I've Been Watching - Castle - Season 4

I don't think I have ever mentioned here how much I enjoy watching Castle. I started watching it just because it had a writer as a main character. I must admit that I was dubious that a writer assisting the police would make for an interesting TV series (unless you are Jessica Fletcher that is...) but the truth is that the stories and especially the cast kept me interested and soon I was hooked. I just finished watching season 4 and, without going into much detail, it did bring an interesting and much awaited development to the story. I can't wait for season 5 to be filmed so we can continue watching Castle and Beckett and find out more about the case that had been haunting Beckett for so long.

I recently found out that two of the books that supposedly Castle wrote are actually available and I am quite curious about them. Is Nikki Heat really as good as Beckett. I guess I'll have to find out!

You can find the DVD here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...