Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Ornaments

I'm feeling really guilty that this is the first Christmas ever since I moved in with L. that I don't do a Christmas Ornament for our colection. In my defense I should say I've been really busy at work and then at home reading and movie watching (I put that down as work because one has to maintain one's blogs, right?) but a tiny little voice is screaming I could always have started early and done everything. Well, I guess I could have but now it's too late. So to compensate I'm going to post here links to some of the lovely crafts I've been seeing online... and maybe next year I'll start sooner...

Some Christmas Tree decorations

A Magical Cookie Forest

Fabric and Foam Ornaments´

Molly's Star Ornaments´

Christmas Cards for download

Zacca Style Owl Pennant

Felt Ornaments

and this one I just found too funny because Bah! Humbug! is what mr Scrooge says about Christmas in the beginning of Dicken's A Christmas Carol!

There are some lovely crafters out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...