Sunday, February 22, 2009

Challenges Update

No new books this week so I decided to check my progress on the several challenges I'm involved in.

I'm very happy that I have finished the Medieval Challenge on time. I entered so many challenges (at least me they seemed many) that I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning of January.

Now that the Medieval Challenge is done I intend to tackle the Victorian Challenge next as it ends in June while all the others are to be completed at the end of the year. I'll remove the link to the Medieval Challenge from my sidebar as they are there as a reminder of the ones I have in progress.

Besides these two I'm involved in the 18 and 19 Century Women's Writers Challenge, the 2009 Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge, the A to Z Challenge and the Art History Reading Challenge.

I'm also involved in a Read Along Challenge but that one has no date limit which is fortunate because it's the one where I have been doing less progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...