- The challenge runs April 1st, 2010 through September 30, 2010.
- The goal is to read at least 6 cozy mysteries, one for each month. You can choose to read more, but you must read 6 in order to complete this challenge. You don't have to read 1 each month, you can read them whenever you like, you just have to read at least six.
- While you can overlap with other challenges, please try to have at least 2 of the books only count towards this challenge.
- Prizes you ask? Everyone loves a prize! Everyone who completes this challenge will get a bookmark made by yours truly (even if I don't mail them in a timely manner - I will mail them.)
- Sign-up using the dedicated form. The form can be found in another post or here's a direct link. While it would be great if you signed up before April 1st, last year I had several people who wanted to join but didn't learn about the challenge until after it had started. Therefore you can sign up anytime between now and September 1st.
I really enjoyed this challenge last year and so I decided to challenge myself a bit more and this time I entered for the 7 to 10 books level. Let's see if I don't regret it!
Duplicity Dogged The Dachshund by Blaize Clement
Bellfield Hall by Anna Dean
Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
In For a Penny by Rose Lerner
Whose Body by Dorothy L. Sayers
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe - Agatha Christie
Evil Under The Sun - Agatha Christie