Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thriller and Suspense Reading Challenge Finished!!

One more challenge finished on time. I had a great time with this one!!I read a lot of mysteries and I tried to choose one of each genre, if I had decided to repeat genres I would have finished a lot sooner. There were still some genres that I did not read so maybe in next year's challenge... ;-)







Books Read:
1 - Historical Mystery - My Lady Judge by Cora Harrison
2 - Forensic Mystery - Deadly Decisions by Kathy Reichs
3 - Amateur Detective - A Mortal Bane by Roberta Gellis
4 - Cosy Mystery - Bellfield Hall by Anna Dean
5 - Spy Thriller - All The Queen's Men by Linda Howard
6 - Inverted Thriller - One Scream Away by Kate Brady
7 - Private Detective Mystery - Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
8 - Police Procedural Thriller - Triptych by Karin Slaughter
9  - Supernatural Thriller - Touching Evil by Kay Hooper
10 - Comic Thriller - Agnes and the Hitman by Jenny Crusie and Bob Mayer
11 - Romantic Suspense - Cry No More by Linda Howard
12 - Historical Thriller - For The King by Catherine Delors

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...