Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Challenges Round Up

First off this past month I entered three new challenges, the Christmas Reading Challenge , the Winter Holiday Reading Challenge and the 101 Fantasy Reading Challenge. But I also finished some, the 2009 Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge, and the Art History Reading Challenge.

Let's see my progress so far:


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 5 books
Read - 2
Time to make a final effort for this one.


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 52 books
Read - 48
Almost there!


Ends Jul 2010
Goal - 12 movies
Watched - 6


Ends Jan 2010
Goal - 6 books
Read - 4


Ends Jan 2010
Goal - 6 things Austen
Read/watched - 4
But I have the last two things lined up already...

Doesn't look that bad does it?

Oh and I also joined the Alphabet in Historical Fiction but that seems like a more relaxed challenge and I didn't even have to look very far for my A entry. It's fun because there are a lot of things you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...