Saturday, January 2, 2010

Challenges Round Up

There were lots of changes to my challenges's list this month as I worked on finishing the 2009 challenges. It was a close call but I am happy to say that I did finish them:

The A to Z Challenge

2009 Holiday Reading Challenge

The Everything Austen Challenge

Christmas Reading Challenge

18th & 19th Century Women Writers Challenge


Now to continue in 2010 I have the following challenges:

Period Drama Challenge
Ends Jul 2010
Goal - 12 movies
Watched - 7

Reliquiae Challenge
Ends Jan 2010
Goal - 6 books
Read - 4

The Winter Holiday Reading Challenge
Ends Jan 2010
Goal - 6 books

101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Ends Oct 2010
Goal - 6 books

And I'm already planning to join one or two more... ;-) However I don't think I'll join as many as in 2009, unless they are about books I already have an interest in reading. And I'm more interested in thematic challenges than quantity ones. Since 2 of the challenges I have listed here end in January, I'll try to organise the new challenges till the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...