Thursday, October 29, 2009

Challenges Round Up

Another challenge finished this month, Carl V's R.I.P Challenge which I greatly enjoyed. I also made some progress in some of the other challenges but I really have to make a bigger effort for the 4 that end in December. No more new challenges for me before the year is out!
Let's see my progress so far:


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 5 books
Read - 1
I'm almost ashamed to say that it's been many months since I read a book for this challenge. But I already put Austen's Emma on my nightstand so at least that one will be read soon (I hope!)

Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 12 books
Read - 7
This one is not going bad, I've changed a few titles since I first signed up because I read some books that could be included in one category or other and that I hadn't planned in advance but, I think I'll manage to finish this one on time without problem.


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 6 books
Read - 3
This one has not been going well either and I still haven't found Karen Essex's book so I may have to change that title. We'll see...


Ends Dec 2009
Goal - 52 books
Read - 39
Another that has been stalled this past month, the problem is that some letters are difficult to find (or I don't feel like reading the ones I do). Feel free to suggest titles and authors with the letters I'm missing.


Ends Jul 2010
Goal - 12 movies
Watched - 3


Ends Jan 2010
Goal - 6 books
Read - 4


Ends Jan 2010
Goal - 6 things Austen
Read/watched - 3

I'm not that worried about the challenges ending in 2010 although two of them end right in beginning of the year... no new challenges till January then!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing pretty well. Good for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the RIP Challenge! Looks like you are really taking a bite out of your challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat about books and stuff and I would love to hear from like minded readers. Please do leave me a comment :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...